10 things that happen when two writers shack up.
1. There is no voice of reason.
2. Every possible scenario/event/outcome has been discussed in incredible detail.
3. Very little cleaning gets done.
4. “Wait. I gotta write something.” is not only understood but normal and followed by complete silence.
5. Songs get put on replay and no one complains.
6. Not only is your first reader on the other side of the room but you get to read their books first too.
7. Joint oohing and awing over great lines and scenes.
8. Heated discussions on lyrics.
9. Word choice always matters in an argument.
10. More than ten years in and still haven’t run out of things to talk about.