What happened in 2020.
- Okay, it’s been a weird year and we all know it.
- We went absolutely nowhere and saw no one.
- I took this bizarre opportunity to let my hair grow out and see what my natural color is, hence the lack of photos of me this year since it was silver/gray. I haven’t seen my natural hair since I was 12 so this is exciting.
- I had two horror novellas published, Hellbound in a Hurry and The Midnight Lullaby.
- And I perfected my peanut butter cookie baking.
As far as my yearly recaps go, this one is pretty slim. I have really struggled with staying on top of my writing projects this year. I’ve written at least 100k but spread out over 5 different projects. I’m really hoping to get back on track for 2021 and finish some of these stories.