- Finally find out what a jellyfish is. Nothing on this planet confuses me as much as jellyfish and despite clocking an obscene number of hours watching nature programs over the years, I’m still not even convinced it’s an animal. Are we sure it isn’t just some sort of floating, carnivorous plant? By the end of 2016 I will be a jellyfish expert! Or, at least, know some stuff about it.
- Get Vanity in Dust edited and ready for publishing!
- Write Book 4. Which means I have to get through editing books 2 & 3. See the catch there?
- Get married. Okay, well, that’s planned but I’ll call it a resolution because it’s kind of a big deal.
- Write another scary story. The first one was a zombie novel. Next one is going to be an island horror!
- Learn to use a kettlebell without hitting myself. I think that’s pretty self-explanatory.
- Feel like I own enough washi tape.
That’s what I’ve got for this year! I have my cute calendar and planer ready. Let’s do 2016!